Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Introduction to 2nd half of the Project - Magazine Front Covers & Film Posters

Now that the filming has been completed I have to create a film poster, and the front cover of a magazine that has been completely designed by myself and contains my own pictures (none taken from the internet).

This is one that I created at the beginning of the summer holidays; I used the idea of the general Teddy Bears picnic rhyme and tried to used the storyline to create a darker poster to illustrate that to this rhyme that there is a hidden meaning. To do this I illustrated it with a selection of my own photos, to create this image I used a total of 4 different images; then combined them on Macromedia Fireworks to achieve the different layers , and to erase certain parts, but to get the images darker and to change the contrast ( the light to dark ratio) I used Jasc Paint Shop Pro.

(This is a prototype that was created in July 2011; this was experimenting with the different software options that I could use in creating my film poster, and the software that I could use in creating my magazine front cover)
To improve the poster the title I would have made the image of the bear and the Title of the film a bit larger; but the title used might not be the one that we end up using for the final images, but the idea of the image being in the wood, will definatly be used in the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment